1. Redemption. Your Bonus Bucks Card may only be used toward the purchase price of merchandise offered for sale by Heartland America through its catalog or web site. Purchases are deducted from the balance. Any unused portion will remain in the account until the entire amount has been redeemed or until the expiration date. If an order exceeds the amount available, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method.
2. Limitations. Bonus Bucks cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law.
3. Changes to Terms and Conditions. Heartland America reserves the right, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to change, revise or add to these Terms and Conditions at any time.
4. Expiration and Risk of Loss. Your Bonus Bucks Card expires on the date indicated on the front of this card or in the materials that were included with your card. Please treat your card(s) as you would cash. The risk of loss and title to Bonus Bucks pass to the purchaser upon our delivery to the carrier. We are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, and they will not be replaced.
5. Limitation of Liability. HEARTLAND AMERICA & ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO BONUS BUCKS CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A BONUS BUCKS CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
6. General Terms. Bonus Bucks Cards are issued for use only through our web site or catalog, both of which are based in Minnesota. By accepting a Bonus Bucks Card you agree that the laws of the State of Minnesota, including, but not limited to, the laws on abandonment, will govern these Terms and Conditions, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
7. No coupons or discounts may be applied toward the purchase of gift cards.