Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Coin Treasures Buffalo Nickels and Lincoln Penny Images
A genuine 1909 VDB Lincoln penny in almost uncirculated condition & banker's bag of Buffalo nickels! The perfect pieces to start or add to your collection.
- In honor of Abraham Lincoln's 100th birthday in 1909, the U.S. Mint first issued the Lincoln Wheat penny.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner who proudly placed his initials on the reverse of the coin below the stalks of wheat
- AU (almost uncirculated) condition; encapsulated to protect it from damage
- Velour presentation box included
- Banker's bag of nickels were minted from 1913-1938 and feature James E. Fraser's classic Indian Head design on the obverse and the buffalo "Black Diamond" on the reverse
- Each nickel is guaranteed to be in very good or better condition and has a full readable date
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||American Coin Treasures|
|Dimensions||9" x 5" x 2"|