Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Coin Treasures Pre Civil War Silver 1/2 Dollar Images
The perfect gift for any coin enthusiast. Minted from 1796-1839, the Bust Half Dollar was the largest coin that could be made easily on the early minting equipment and was the standard coin used in commerce.
- Fascinating to collectors due to its many errors - A famous one states "FIFTY CENTS OR A DOLLAR."
- Minted from 90% pure silver/10% copper
- Many remain in good condition because they were stored in banks as backing for paper currency
- Year varies; randomly selected per order
- Certificate of Authenticity included
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
|Brand||American Coin Treasures|
|Dimensions||4 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 1/8"|