Thumbnail Filmstrip of Blackmore BMP-12 Dual Wireless UHF Microphone System Images
Blackmore's UHF wireless handheld microphone system provides stable, interference-free audio in a portable, compact and low-cost package!
- This compact design allows over 200 feet in open area and 100 feet with obstacles and operating distance. This system is a perfect fit for outdoor activities, home entertainment, street performance, educational institutions, small meetings, sales campaigns, interview sound recordings and anywhere ampfliciation is needed!
- The BMP-PR2 is a lithium powered wireless receiver and provides up to 5 hours continuous operation. It features a wide-switching RF bandwidth and 100 presets of available frequencies.
- A tough metallic shell body and universal 1/4" audio output plug make it widely suitable for different environments and applications.
- The handheld BMP-12 microphone transmitter features a compact metallic body with an easy-to-read LCD display, a RF power switch and a PLL synthesizer. This broadcast-quality microphone will capture rich crystal-clear sound.
- It has a built-in antenna, one-button Air Synchronization feature and structural noise cancelling design.
- Reliable broadcast-quality audio with 100 UHF selectable channels
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Over 200-feet in open areas or 100-feet with obstacles operating distance
- High-quality microphone head
- Great battery life - 2 AA Batteries last up to 6 hours
- Professional microphone core
- Rechargeable receiver with 450mAh lithium battery and USB charging (5 hour working time)
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Dimensions||11 x 5 x 6|