Thumbnail Filmstrip of FirstHealth Temperature-Controlled Bidet Images
Get a refreshing clean after using the toilet with a comfortable stream of water! This DIY bidet easily installs in minutes - no expensive plumber required!
Product Info for Temperature-Controlled Bidet
Redefine and refine your restroom experience with the DIY bidet accessory that leaves you sparkling clean while dramatically reducing toilet paper consumption. FirstHealth's Fresh Water Temperature-Controlled Bidet gently cleans with a comfortable stream of tap water, leaving you feeling refreshed and renewed with every visit. Adjustable temperature and pressure ensure an experience tailored for your comfort. Nozzles for the front and posterior offer complete cleanliness for every occasion and anatomy, with a self-cleaning function to keep maintenance to a minimum.
The Temperature-Controlled Bidet easily installs onto virtually all tank toilets, no matter the seat shape- just make sure there's a bathroom sink nearby for the warm water connection. The under-seat design ensures that you can keep the seat you're accustomed to. And installation is easy thanks to the parts and instructions included, so there's no need to call the plumber. If you're ready to upgrade your time on the toilet to a new level of luxury and enjoy a fresher feeling, you're in the right place.
Features of Temperature-Controlled Bidet
- Versatile clean water stream for freshness
- Dual self-cleaning nozzles
- Built-in water pressure/temperature controls
- Cleans more effectively than toilet paper
- Helps reduce expensive toilet paper consumption
- Installs easily in minutes
- Works on both round and elongated bowls
- Sleek design goes with any bathroom style
- Temperature-Controlled Bidet