Item No. 8850036 HIT 4000 Watt Dual-Fuel Generator and Stick Welder
Get dependable power, wherever you need it, with this durable dual-fuel generator!
- The HIT 4000 Watt Dual-Fuel Generator and Stick Welder has everything you need for the job in one package. A 3500 RRW generator is combined with a 85-amp stick arc welder to provide flexibility and convenience in a single unit. With 4,000 peak watts and 3,500 rated watts the Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 Volt outlets, a single 120 Volt RV outlet, and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, this generator can handle almost everything you need at the job site. Utilizing either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment, providing the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
- Easy to use, lightweight and portable, this Stick Welder is ideal for light duty automotive and industrial welding at home, on the farm, or at the shop. For better welds and consistent output the 85 AMP 120V Stick Welder is inverter powered from a standard 120V outlet, to manage fluctuations in input power for better welding and dependability. Use 1/16, 5/64, or 3/32 inch electrodes to weld mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and hard surfacing.
- Generator specs:
- 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools > Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas a s a fuel source (propane tank not included)
- 7.0 HP engine, 4 stroke, 212cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV 4 stroke engine with AVR, recoil start, single phase
- 9 hour run time with a 50 percent load on an full 3.2 gallon gas tank, or 12 hours with a full 20 lb. propane tank
- Four 120V AC outlets (each 20 amps), one 120V RV outlet (30 amps), one 12V DC outlet (8 amps) for battery charging, circuit protection
- AC/DC circuit reset, engine shut off switch, welding power switch, low oil shutdown, oil Capacity: 18.5 oz. SAE 10W30,
- Less than 69 dB noise with no load at 23 ft.
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, and a 5 ft. regulator hose kit
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 10% when using propane fuel vs using gasoline
- Welder specs:
- 120 volt ARC stick welder comes TIG ready for scratch start, over/low voltage protection, anti-sticking, and hot start
- Inverter IGBT technology power manages input fluctuations for better welds and more control
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety
- Welds mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and hard surfacing
- Powered by 120V outlet, 60Hz, 25.75 amps, single phase
- Duty cycle 20% at 85A / 23.4V, no load max voltage 72, 10 to 85 amp current range
- Uses 1/16, 5/64, and 3/32 inch (1.6-2.5mm) electrodes, E6013, E7014, E7018, and stainless steel suggested
- Welds up to 1/8 inch in a single pass
- Equipped with 6 ft. welding cable with electrode holder, 6 ft. ground cable with earth clamp, face mask with vision filter, wire brush and hammer
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
Not available in AK, CA, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||25 x 19 x 19.5|