Thumbnail Filmstrip of Kuda 4-Stroke 2.6 HP Outboard Motor Images
Small but mighty, the Kuda 2.6 HP Outboard Motor runs smoothly and smoke-free, perfect off the back of small boats and other watercraft.
- The OHV single-cylinder engine on the Kuda 2.6 HP Outboard Motor runs at 5500 RPMs with a 72 cc engine displacement. Its 17-inch shaft fits a boat with a transom height of 15 inches
- Features adjustable steering friction and forward/neutral gear shift with a 360-degree steering angle
- The Kuda 2.6 HP Outboard Motor is ideal for small john boats and fits on any boat with a transom height of 15 inches. Two transom clamps secure the motor to the center keel line of the boat
- The 17-inch shaft holds a white propellor, which is easier to see in the water to check for tangles and debris. Splash lubrication with thermostatic/water control cooling keeps it all from overheating and running smoothly
- Four trim positions give you the perfect angle in the water, and 80 degrees of tilt keep your motor out of the water when no in use and to keep the propellor from hitting obstructions in the water and extending the life of the motor by reducing corrosion
- An emergency engine stop lanyard is included, along with a tool kit that includes a screwdriver, spark plug wrench, a rope with a toggle handle and three extra spark plug gaskets
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
Not available in AK, CA, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||42.75 x 18.5 x 15.25|