Thumbnail Filmstrip of Lectron J1772 to Tesla Adapter Images
With this adapter, Tesla drivers can utilize J1772 charging stations!
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN - A compact Tesla charger adapter designed to connect the SAE J1772 chargers to your Tesla vehicle
- With this adapter, Tesla drivers can utilize J1772 charging stations.
- COMPATIBILITY - Maximize the EV charging options of your Model 3/Y/S/X. The adapter enables compatibility with Level 1 and Level 2 charging stations, greatly increasing the number of charging destinations for your Tesla.
- COMPATIBILITY - Maximize the EV charging options of your Model 3/Y/S/X or North American Charging Standard (NACS) EV.
- The adapter enables compatibility with Level 1 and Level 2 charging stations, increasing the number of chargers for your Tesla.
- RATED CURRENT AND VOLTAGE - 240V AC, 50-60Hz, 60A Max. With an operating temperature of -22F to 122F (-30C to 50C).
- EASY SETUP INSTALLATION - Simply connect the adapter to the SAE J1772 charger, then connect to your Tesla vehicle.
- DURABILITY - With an IP54 rating, the adapter is protected from water sprays, making it suitable for charging outdoors.
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.