Thumbnail Filmstrip of The Matthew Mint Half-Dollar 3 Piece Coin Set Images
Factory renewed to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Three historic half dollars that made their mark on american history! A beautiful collector's set of coins that were all struck in 90% silver!
- Barber Half Dollar was minted between 1892-1916
- Walking Liberty Half Dollar was struck between 1916-1947
- John F. Kennedy Half Dollar was created in 1964 as a tribute to President Kennedy and his legacy; the coin is in Uncirculated condition
- Dates of Barber and Walking Liberty coins vary
- Coins are encapsulated and come in a beautiful black velour display box
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||The Matthew Mint|
|Dimensions||8" x 3.25" x 1.25"|