Item No. P86817 Men's Talking Atomic Watch
Atomic watches that speak the time at the touch of a button! A male voice announces the time on an hourly basis or you can hear the time, day of the week, month, date and year with the press of a button!
Product Info for Talking Atomic Watch
This watch literally tells time! The Men's On-Time Talking Atomic Watch can announce the time in a clear male voice. At the press of a button, the watch can speak the time, day of the week, month, date, and year. It is also an atomic watch, which always has the correct time on its analog clock face. The watch automatically resets itself for accuracy of one-millionth of a second and resets for daylight savings time for hassle-free seasonal changes.
The On-Time Talking Atomic Watch is handy in many ways. A talking watch is a terrific way for a person with low vision to still stay independent and on time. It is also convenient to use when light is limited or other when other conditions are causing visibility to be low. As an atomic watch, it automatically sets itself with signals from the official U.S. Atomic Clock. This provides excellent reliability and ensures you are never late due to an incorrect clock time, even during daylight savings time.
The Men's On-Time Talking Atomic Watch has a stylish 40mm diameter clock face with bold black numbers on the analog face. Four button design is super simple to use and the adjustable band is comfortable to wear. The band is available in a variety of great men’s styles: Goldtone or Silvertone stretch band and black leather band.
Features of Talking Atomic Watch
- Clear male voice can announce the time on an hourly basis
- Press button to hear time, day of the week, month, date, and year
- Great for use in the dark or when in a hurry
- Automatically resets itself for accuracy of one-millionth of a second
- Resets for daylight saving time
- Stylish 40mm diameter face
- Bold black numbers on the analog face
- 4 Button design is easy to use
- In your choice of Goldtone or Silvertone comfort stretch band or Black leather band
- Talking Atomic Watch
|Brand||Product Trends International|