Thumbnail Filmstrip of Remote Control Battling Tanks - Set of 2 Images
RC infrared laser-firing tanks battle each other for ground superiority! When battling, the tank being hit will sound and lights will flash. Whoever is hit 5x first is out!
Product Info for Remote Control Battling Tanks
Let the tanks battle begin! Two full function Remote Control Battling Tanks come with infrared sensors, light and sound effects, have a controllable turret and a built-in battle game. Plus, each of the tanks have two types of fire: Cannon and machine gun!
Each of the Remote Control Battling Tanks begins the battle with four life lines marked as red lights on the back. If your remote control tank gets hit by cannon fire, you will lose one life. If your tank gets hit by 5 turret shots, your tank will lose 1 life. When you are down to your last life, the turret will stop working. Once you lose all four lives, the tank stops functioning for 15 seconds and the game ends. Made for hours of fun, these RC tanks also make a great gift!
There are two Remote Control Battling Tanks included, each with different colors. Both tanks come with their own remote control and require one '9V' and four 'AA' batteries each. Tanks are 8 inches in length and require easy assembly before use.
Features of Remote Control Battling Tanks
- Realistic infrared battling, flashing lights and siren features
- 360-degree rotating turret
- 35-degree inclining cannon targeting
- Tanks recoil after a cannon fire
- Each tank has 4 lifelines
- During battle if a tank is hit by the opponent?s cannon, it will lose a lifeline
- Two different-colored camo tanks and remotes included
- Requires 1 '9V' and 4 'AA' batteries each
- 8" L, some assembly required
- Remote Control Battling Tanks
- 2 x Camo Tanks
- 2 x Remote Controls
|Dimensions||14.76" x 6.93" x 9.84"|