Item No. 8850028 Sportsman 20 inch 52cc Gas 2-Stroke Chainsaw
Make quick work of the toughest yard tasks with this powerful chainsaw! Ergonomic design makes chopping wood a breeze!
Product Info for Gas Chainsaw
Cut wood like a pro with the Sportsman 20 inch 52cc Gas 2-Stroke Chainsaw! This gas chainsaw allows you to easily clean up after a storm, clear overgrowth and cut up firewood. It has an ergonomic design that's comfortable to use. It's a great tool to have on hand at home, a cabin, or anywhere else where wood management/cleanup is needed.
The handy Sportsman 20 inch 52cc 2-Stroke Gas Chainsaw features a built-in safety chain break, which stops the chain in seconds to protect the operator to keep both novice users and seasoned hands accident free. Anti-vibration mountings on the handle round out the comfort and safety features. The recoil pull start 52cc 2-cycle engine features a primer bulb and runs on 18 ounces gasoline together with 0.448 oz of 2-cycle oil, a 40:1 gas/oil mix.
Use this gas chainsaw to make quick work of clearing undergrowth, pruning and trimming trees, cutting up firewood, and cleaning up after the storm with the 20 inch, 0.058 gauge chain with 76 links and a 0.325 inch pitch. The ergonomic arrangement of the rear and top handle on the Sportsman 20 inch 52cc Gas 2-Stroke Chainsaw reduces vibration. The lightweight and balanced design makes it comfortable and maneuverable, reducing fatigue and the risk of injury.
Features of Gas Chainsaw
- Ergonomic design, anti-vibration mounts, and a built-in chain break reduce fatigue and injury
- Clean up after a storm, clear overgrowth and cut up firewood
- 20 in. chain with 76 links, a 0.325 in. pitch and 0.058 in. gauge
- 2-cycle engine, 52 cc, 8,500 RPMs, recoil start with primer bulb
- 2,700-3,400 RPM idle speed, maximum torque 2.4 Nm
- Operates on 18 oz. of a 40:1 gasoline/2-cycle oil mix
- Built-in safety chain brake protects the operator by stopping the chain in seconds
- Rear handle with trigger release and throttle trigger and top handle with anti-vibration mounting
- High altitude use: this chain saw is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved; non-CARB compliant
- Gas Chainsaw
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
Not available in AK, CA, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||20 x 5 x 11|