Thumbnail Filmstrip of Sportsman 4000W Portable Dual-Fuel Generator - Sandstorm Images
Get dependable power, wherever you need it, with this durable dual-fuel generator!
- Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman 4000W Portable Dual-Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Dual-Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline. With 4,000 peak watts and 3,500 rated watts the Sportsman Dual-Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 Volt outlets, a single 120 Volt RV outlet, and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, this generator can handle almost everything you need for camping or tailgating. With a 50 percent load, the Sportsman 4000W Portable Dual-Fuel Generator can run for 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline (3.6 gallons) and 12 hours with a full 20 lbs. LP cylinder (the common gas grill type, not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 7 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 69 Db. The Sportsman 4,000 Watt Dual-Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas. > 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 7.0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 212cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV Engine
- Run time at a 50 percent load: 10 hours with a full 3.6 gallon gas tank, or 12 hours with a full 20 lb. propane tank
- Fuel type: Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas a s a fuel source (propane tank not included)
- Oil Capacity: 20 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Four 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging, circuit protection
- Engine shut off switch, circuit breaker, power outlets
- AVR Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Decibel rating: less than 69 dB with no load
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, a funnel for adding oil, and a 5 ft. regulator hose kit
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 10% when using propane fuel vs using gasoline
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, CA, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Dimensions||24.5 x 17 x 16.5|