Thumbnail Filmstrip of Walkers GWP-RCHUE Hearing Enhancer Images
Clearly hear what you've been missing with this high frequency hearing system! In the world of hearing enhancement, one name rises above the others: Walker's
Product Info for Walkers Hearing Enhancer
Walkers UltraEar Economy BTE (Behind-the-Ear) Hearing Enhancer is an entry-level hunter's hearing enhancer and everyday hearing enhancer. Though rated NRR 22, the Walkers Hearing Enhancer earpiece does not block out a significant amount of noise, so the UltraEar BTE should really only be used for hearing amplification purposes.
Walkers Hearing Enhancer lets you adjust the tone and volume independently in each ear. Controls allow you to increase or reduce high-frequency amplification, so you can tune your listening experience to suit your preferences. Easy on/off switch is conveniently placed for easy access. Note that wearing an Ultra Ear BTE hearing enhancer in each ear is recommended when hunting or out in public, as wearing two devices gives you a greatly increased ability to detect the direction from which sound is coming from. Three different size foam ear tips, a USB charging cable, cleaning brush and a tone adjustment wand are included.
Features of Walkers Hearing Enhancer
- Amplifies safe sounds for enhanced hearing
- Great for daily life and hunters or outdoor adventures
- Lightweight, compact behind-the-ear design
- Integrated volume control
- Adjustable high-frequency amplification (dB limiting @ 105dB)
- Perfect audio quality
- Rechargeable battery works up to 48 hours per charge
- 3 different size foam ear tips, a USB charging cable, cleaning brush and tone adjustment wand included
- 0.25" x 2" x 1.5"
- 1-year limited warranty
- Walkers Hearing Enhancer
- 3 Sizes Foam Ear Tips
- USB charging cable and cleaning brush included
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov