Thumbnail Filmstrip of Alfred DB1 Smart Deadbolt Lock - Black Images
Factory renewed to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
This Bluetooth-enabled smart deadbolt lets you know who enters and when! Easy to install and fits in any standard doors!
Product Info for Alfred DB1 Smart Deadbolt Lock
Upgrade your deadbolt with the Alfred DB1 Smart Deadbolt Lock! This is an entry-level smart home motorized deadbolt lock with a touchscreen. It brings the Alfred design aesthetic to a more streamlined lock, allowing you to select the options you need. Featuring a touchscreen with no moving parts or buttons for a smooth, clean surface. All DB1 models include Bluetooth connectivity for One-Touch access, allowing you to simply touch the unit when your phone is nearby to open the lock.
Assign up to 20 unique PIN codes so multiple users can open the lock when needed - pin code access can be added or removed at any time, as needed. Alfred DB1 Smart Deadbolt Lock has the ability to use Google assistant and Alexa to control your smart lock deadbolt with your voice and settings are easily controlled via the free BILT app. With your phone in your pocket or purse, simply touch the keypad to unlock your door when you arrive home, allowing you to easily unlock the door without fumbling around looking for buried keys.
The Alfred DB1 Smart Deadbolt Lock model features a glass touchscreen keypad with no moving parts or buttons. Status indicator lights and a keypad touchscreen enhances the style and useability of the lock. Lock will alert you when the battery levels are low. If batteries fail, the smart deadbolt can be powered via a micro-USB port on the bottom of the front panel. DIY installation is easy, plus it fits in all standard doors! The BILT app walks you step by step through a set of easy digital install videos, making installation hassle-free.
Features of Alfred DB1 Smart Deadbolt Lock
- Up to 20 unique programmable pin codes, which can also be programmed as single use, or time sensitive for people like contractors or dog walkers
- Lock remotely away from home via the free Alfred Home App
- Ability to use Google assistant and Alexa to control your lock with your voice
- Easy DIY install by replacing your existing deadbolt
- Free BILT app will walk you step by step through a set of digital install videos
- Lock will alert you when the battery levels are low
- If batteries fail, the lock can be powered via a micro-USB port on the bottom of the front panel
- With your phone in your pocket or purse, simply touch the keypad to unlock your door when you arrive home
- DB1 model features a glass touchscreen keypad with no moving parts or buttons
- Alfred DB1 Smart Deadbolt Lock
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Dimensions||0.59 x 2.56 x 5.91|