Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Coin Treasures 1859-60 Copper/Nickel Indian Head Penny Images
Add these rare, authentic coins to your collection. A dream find for collectors - minted in copper/nickel and almost 160 years old!
- Only Indian Head pennies minted from 1959-1863 and part of 1864 were struck in copper/nickel; later coins were minted in copper and zinc
- Designed by James Barton Longacre, the Chief Engraver at the Philadelphia Mint
- Obverse shows Lady Liberty in a chieftains headdress
- Reverse shows a wreath and the words "ONE CENT"
- Comes in deluxe mini wallet with Certificate of Authenticity
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
|Brand||American Coin Treasures|
|Dimensions||4" x 2 1/2" x 1/8"|