Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Coin Treasures 1859-60 Copper/Nickel Indian Head Penny Images
Add these rare, authentic coins to your collection. A dream find for collectors - minted in copper/nickel and almost 160 years old!
- Only Indian Head pennies minted from 1959-1863 and part of 1864 were struck in copper/nickel; later coins were minted in copper and zinc
- Designed by James Barton Longacre, the Chief Engraver at the Philadelphia Mint
- Obverse shows Lady Liberty in a chieftains headdress
- Reverse shows a wreath and the words "ONE CENT"
- Comes in deluxe mini wallet with Certificate of Authenticity
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||American Coin Treasures|
|Dimensions||4" x 2 1/2" x 1/8"|