Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Coin Treasures 1920's Buffalo Nickels - 10 Piece Images
Factory renewed to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Save big on genuine coins from the 20's. Get 10 authentic Buffalo nickels minted during the 1920s for one low price!
- The majority of Buffalo nickels available to collectors are dated from the 1930s - these were minted in the 1920s which are increasingly hard to find
- Buffalo nickels were minted from 1913 to 1938
- Designed by James Earle Fraser, who used three Native American models to make the composite portrait on the obverse
- Nickels come in a canvas bag
- Certificate of Authenticity included
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||American Coin Treasures|
|Dimensions||5" x 4" x 4"|