Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Coin Treasures Rare Coins of the 1800's Images
Collect 3 rare unique solid silver coins of the 1800's. All coins are over 100 years old - each one is becoming increasingly hard to find!
- use as labels on image instead of bullets
- Indian Head Cent was minted from 1859-1909
- Liberty Nickel was minted from 1883-1912
- Silver Seated Liberty Half Dime was struck from 1837-1873
- Silver Seated Liberty Dime was struck from 1837-1891
- Silver Liberty Quarter was minted from 1838-1891
- Set includes one of each coin; date marks may vary
- Coins are housed in sonically sealed acrylic case in a wooded display case
- History sheet and Certificate of Authenticity included
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||American Coin Treasures|
|Dimensions||7 3/4" x 6 5/8" x 1 5/8"|