Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Coin Treasures Walking Liberty Pocket Watch Images
Silver Walking Liberty half-dollar pocket watch! One of the most unique timepieces we've ever seen - it even has a skeleton dial!
- Elegant 1-7/8" silvertone case securely holds a .900 fine silver Walking Liberty half dollar struck between 1916 and 1947
- Accurate quartz watch with skeleton dial that lets you see the inner workings of the movement
- Classic Roman numeral dial and sweep second hand
- Watch swings from a 14" steel fob open link chain
- Case has brushed finish on back that is suitable for engraving
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||American Coin Treasures|
|Dimensions||2 3/4" x 1 3/4" x 1/2"|