Thumbnail Filmstrip of American Coin Treasures WWII Collection Images
Historic World War II coin collection - all are at least 75 years old! This 17-piece collection features some of America's most unique and fascinating coins ever!
- Three Lincoln steel pennies minted in 1943 when copper was needed for the war effort
- Four silver Wartime Jefferson nickels minted with 35% silver when both copper and nickel were in short supply
- Two silver nickels that contained more precious metal than a dime
- Five silver Mercury dimes
- Five silver Washington quarters
- Dates vary
- Luxurious blue velveteen case with history sheet
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||American Coin Treasures|
|Dimensions||6 1/4" x 4 3/8" x 1 1/2"|