Item No. 8850007 Cassini 1100x102mm Telescope and Smartphone Adapter
The Cassini C-1100102TR telescope is mounted on Cassini's new Tracker altitude/azimuth mount!
- Its easy to use up and down, left and right movement allows tracking an object with unprecedented precision using both manual macro adjustments for aiming your telescope and manual micro adjustments for precise observing and tracking. The C-1100102TR includes Cassini's sturdy, fully adjustable, pre-assembled metal tripod featuring an accessory tray with slots to place four 1.25 inch eyepieces or lenses and retractable rubber feet.
- The C-1100102TR optical tube assembly features an 1100mm focal length. The primary mirror is 102mm in diameter and in mounted in a heavy duty mirror cell with push / pull collimation screws. The finder is Cassini's Mars-Eye Electronic Finder which helps by getting the observer behind the telescope without losing the surrounding field of view when targeting objects. Included with the C-1100102TR are a 1.25 inch 10mm Plossl eyepiece, a 1.25 inch 25mm Astroscopic Eyepiece, and a two-element 3x Astroscopic Barlow. And the included Cassini Stellarium software download brings skies over your home or anywhere in the world.
- 1100mm x 102mm Optical Tube Assembly
- Diffraction limited Optical Tube Assembly
- Fully Adjustable Heavy Duty, Pre-assembled Metal Tripod w/Accessory Tray
- Cassini Mars Eye Electronic Finderscope
- 1.25 inch Helical Rack & Pinion Focusing
- 1.25 inch 10mm Plossl Eyepiece
- 1.25 inch 25mm Astroscopic Eyepiece
- 1.25 inch 3x 2-Element Astroscopic Barlow
- Cassini Stellarium software download
- One Year Limited Warranty
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
|Dimensions||30 x 30 x 60|