Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
Sweepstakes Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN: Participation constitutes your ("Entrant") full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The information in Rule No. 2 outlines the specifics for this Sweepstakes.
2. NAME OF SWEEPSTAKES: Heartland America Spring Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
Period: Begins 12:01am on February 24, 2023, and ends 11:59pm on June 4, 2023 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Drawing Dates: On or about July 11, 2023.
Heartland America Spring Shopping Spree Sweepstakes Description:
- One winner (first place): $500 Heartland America Gift Certificate
- Ten winners: $100 Heartland America Gift Certificate
3. PARTICIPATION: Open to legal residents of the United States residing in all fifty states 18 years or older at time of entry (each eligible person to enter is an "Entrant") . Employees of Heartland America (the "Sponsor") and its affiliates and subsidiaries; their advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies; and members of the immediate family or household of each of the above are not eligible to participate.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, Entrant complete the online entry form located at www.heartlandamerica.com/SWEEPSTAKES during the Sweepstakes Period. No purchase necessary to enter. Limit one entry per person; multiple entries will not increase chances of winning and may result in Entrant’s entry being filtered out. Enter using only a valid email account held by Entrant. All entries must be received by the Sweepstakes Period deadline stated in Rule No. 2. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Entries containing offensive, obscene, derogatory, lewd, or other inappropriate content, as determined by the Heartland America in its sole discretion, are prohibited and will be disqualified. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: One winner will be selected by random drawing on or about each of the drawing dates stated in Rule No. 2. The Prize description and quantity of Prizes to be given away are stated in Rule No. 2. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. The odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of entries. All prizes stated in Rule No. 2 will be awarded, assuming sufficient entries. The random drawing and awarding of prize(s) will be conducted under the supervision of Heartland America whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
6. MOBILE DISCLOSURE: If you opt to use your wireless mobile device in connection with this Sweepstakes, depending on your phone’s capabilities, standard messaging rates or data charges may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All Entrants agree to hold harmless and release Heartland America and any affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes and acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including but not limited to liability for personal injury, bodily injury including wrongful death, damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for prize quality or utility. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; computer software; or failure of entry on account of technical problems. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any Entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to, but without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
9. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration in a location selected solely by Sponsor. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney fees, other than Entrants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. WINNER(S) LIST: To receive a copy of the winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below to Heartland America SWEEPSTAKES, 8085 Century Boulevard, Chaska, MN 55318 within 90 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.