Thumbnail Filmstrip of Turn of the Century Pennies & Nickels Images
Factory renewed to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Expand your collection with these super rare authentic coins. A truly historic collection of pennies and nickels from the end of the 19th and the start of the 20th centuries.
- Includes Indian Head pennies from 1859-1899 and 1900-1909 and Liberty Head nickels from 1883-1899 and 1900-1912 (one each per time period)
- .950 copper pennies designed by James B. Longacre and were the first to depict a Native American
- Nickels designed by Charles E. Barber and struck in .750/.250 copper/nickel alloy
- All coins were struck by the U.S. Mint
- Presentation folder and Certificate of Authenticity included
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Dimensions||4" X .13" X 6"|