Thumbnail Filmstrip of GlareWheel 500W Power Station Images
Factory renewed to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Charge your electronic devices anywhere with this incredible 500W power station!
Product Info for 500W Portable Power Station
The GlareWheel Portable Power Station is built with a lithium-ion battery in a safely designed frame structure to maximize long-lasting power for use in your outdoor adventures or at home. With a 518 watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) capacity, this power station is ready to power your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, fans, heaters, lights, and more.
Features of 500W Portable Power Station
- Great for tent camping, road trips, emergency situations and outdoor use
- Equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack
- Easy to carry at just 6.6 lbs
- Two pure sine wave AC outlets (110V, 200W continuous, 400W peak)
- Two USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A)
- USB-A QC3.0 port; USB-B QC3.0 port; USB-B (5V, 3A)
- 12V DC car port
- LED light
- Pass-through charging is supported
- Can be recharged through AC wall outlet or 12V DC car outlet
- 500W Portable Power Station
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.