Thumbnail Filmstrip of Lectron 40A Electric Vehicle Charging Station Images
Factory renewed to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Allow for much faster-charging speeds with this 40 AMP EV charging station!
- POWERFUL CHARGING - The Lectron V-BOX has a maximum output of 48 amps - allowing for much faster charging speeds
- You can also choose a lower amp setting at 16, 24, 32, or 40 amps, for a wide range of charging control and customization.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with all SAE-J1772 electric vehicles (the North American standard), the V-BOX plugs into a NEMA 14-50 outlet for powerful Level 2 charging.
- It comes with an extra-long 20-foot cable, so it easily reaches across most garages or driveways.
- WEATHERPROOF - The V-BOX is designed for maximum strength and durability - with an IP55 weatherproof rating - making it both rugged and durable.
- LED DISPLAY - Bright, easy-to-read LED screen gives you a clear display of your charging status, including real-time current, charging time, rated current, real-time voltage, grounding indicator, state of charge, and temperature.
- SLEEK DESIGN - With a smooth faceplate, gun-metal gray finish, and pulsating "V" light;
- Includes a Lectron J-Hook to keep your cables organized.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.