Thumbnail Filmstrip of Lectron NEMA 40A Electric Vehicle Charger Images
A great way to make EV charging quick and effortless!
- FAST CHARGING - This product is designed to make EV charging quick and effortless. Compact and durable, it is the perfect charging cable for home use and on the go. Its 15ft cable is extra-long to fit most driveways or garages.
- The NEMA 14-50 Plug has an input power of 240V. You may attach it to a 240V outlet for Level 2 charging.
- COMPATIBLE WITH J1772 - 40 amp charger plugs into a NEMA 14-50 outlet and is compatible with all J1772 EVs - the North American standard.
- 40 AMP MAX - This EV charger has a maximum output of 40 amps (attempting to charge at more than 40 amps could damage the charger and void the warranty).
- BUILT TO LAST - The Lectron 240V 40 Amp Level 2 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger with 15ft Extension Cord J1772 Cable and NEMA 14-50 Plug is made of high-grade, rugged materials.
- It provides its users with shock protection and safety while charging in wet conditions.
- LECTRON 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.