Thumbnail Filmstrip of Lectron NEMA 5-15 Electric Vehicle Charger Images
Factory renewed to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
The perfect way to charge your EV while your home!
- FAST CHARGING - Utilizing the standard J1772 charging protocol, this charging cable is compatible with all electric cars and plug-in hybrids. The Level 1 portable electric vehicle charger has a 21ft cable that's long enough for most driveways or garages
- LEVEL 1 CHARGING - The EV Charger with NEMA 5-15 Plug by Lectron can be used as a Level 1 charger. Connect the charger to a standard outlet in your house and you can charge your vehicle with level 1 charging but connect the charger to a voltage transformer or a special outlet that produces 110V and you will be able to access level 1 charging
- HIGH QUALITY - The charging station is rugged and robust, equipped with overvoltage, overheat and overcurrent protection. The indicating light on the charging station helps to show the various stages of charging and to warn of possible errors
- SPECS - Input Power: 110V AC, Frequency: 60Hz, Maximum Current: 16A, Cable Length: 21ft (6.4m), Plug:NEMA 5-15, Weight: 3.3kg (7.3lbs), Operating Temp: -30C (-22F) to 50C (+122F)
- LED INDICATOR - The LED indicator lights on the charging cable show you where your car is across three different charging levels. It also alerts you if a fault is discovered.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.