Thumbnail Filmstrip of The Matthew Mint 2014 Kennedy Half Dollar Set Images
The perfect gift for any coin enthusiast. Not released for circulation! 50th anniversary JFK half dollars lavishly layered in 24K gold!
- To honor Kennedy's memory after his death in November of 1963 memory, the U.S. Mint unveiled the Kennedy half dollar in 1964
- The government has not released them to the public since 2002
- This special striking has been made for collectors and celebrates the 50th anniversary of the first striking
- Set of 2 are each in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, have been lavishly layered with pure 24K gold & one has a dramatic hologram head
- Coins come in a deluxe presentation
- Certificate of authenticity included
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||The Matthew Mint|
|Dimensions||4.385" x 1.5" x 3.5"|