Thumbnail Filmstrip of The Matthew Mint Morgan Silver Dollar Images
Own a piece of the wild west with this Morgan silver dollar! The coin that was coveted by Jesse James, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and other legendary outlaws!
- Minted from 1878-1904 and 1921 from silver from the Comstock Lode in Nevada
- Designed by George T. Morgan with Liberty head on obverse and eagle on reverse
- Only a fraction of the original coins still exist due to mass meltdowns after passage of the Pittman Act in 1918
- A cache of uncirculated Morgans were found in treasury vaults in 1960
- Coin comes encased on history card
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in AK, HI, PR
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.
|Brand||The Matthew Mint|