Thumbnail Filmstrip of Celestron Powerseeker 80AZS Telescope Images
The PowerSeeker can view the planets, moon, star clusters and brighter deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula and Andromeda Galaxy at night!
- With the erect image star diagonal makes the optical tube ideal for using as a spotting scope during the day!
- 80mm short refractor telescope with fully coated glass optics and a lightweight frame
- Observe in no time with a quick and easy, no-tool setup
- Accessories include two eyepieces (20mm and 4mm), a erect image diagonal, 3x Barlow lens, and a finderscope
- Slow motion rod control for smooth and accurate pointing
- Adjustable height tripod includes an accessory tray
Factory serviced to meet original quality standards. May have slight cosmetic blemishes.
This is a customer return. Customer returned items have a 7 day return policy.
Must be 21 or older to order. Check federal, state and local laws in your area before ordering. This is not a toy! Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. By ordering this item I am certifying that I am an adult and may legally possess it where I reside.
Not available in
Express shipping not available
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING This product can expose to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Notice to CA Residents: California E-Waste Recycling Fee: CA law states that CA buyers must pay a recycling fee directly to the state for products with LCD screens and CRT monitors. See Cal Recycle Electronic Waste Management, for information on the amount to pay and where to send the payment. Heartland America assumes no responsibility for customers who fail to comply with this law.